Many of our customers have asked, “Is it safe to continue with our home improvement project right now?”
With the recent outbreak of COVID 19, Royal has taken extra steps to ensure the safety of our Team, and of our customers. We have implemented procedures following the CDC recommendations and are requiring adherence by our Team.
What does this look like?
- Our offices are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitizing stations are readily available for all employees
- Any Team member feeling unwell is to stay at home
- Social Distancing is being practiced in office and on work sites
- Job Site Teams are being asked to practice hand sanitization both before and after customer interaction
- No company meeting will occur that result in 50 or more in attendance
- Team members are encouraged to practice the same CDC recommendations in their personal activities
Based on what we know today, and on CDC recommendations, it is reasonable to continue with our daily routines, albeit with some modifications. As many have pointed out, these modifications are what most of us should be doing already.
So, to our customers, if our team members are resistant to shaking your hand, it is not intended as a sign of disrespect, rather it is a way to protect both you and themselves. If they stand at a farther than normal distance when talking to you, it is simply practicing social distancing. And if they use hand sanitizer in your presence, it is not because of a specific targeting of you, but of continued good hand hygiene practices per the CDC.
Please know that the wellness and safety of our customers and employees have been, and will continue to be of primary importance to Royal. We highly value each of you and know that we will weather this event together.